Simple Content Marketing Ideas for Small Business in 2022
Get my FREE ebook today! https://brandedshareables.com/best-re...
As a small business owner, you have too much on your plate and not enough time to worry about posting engaging content on social media. It’s hard enough running your business, let alone planning the comprehensive content marketing strategy needed to keep up with your competition and get the attention of new customers online.
Never fear! Here are some quick and easy, real-time, and user-generated content ideas that busy small business owners can post in a pinch.
1. Show off your products and services
2. Gives tips and strategies to the most common questions and problems
3. Generate more positive reviews on Yelp and Google Business Profile
4. Cross-promote your best reviews through social and email
5. Stay in front of your existing and past clients through email and text.
6. Embrace video
7. Become proactive by inspiring more referrals
Part of this is because it’s still so new. Many businesses are still trying to figure out how to make social media work for them. Social media also takes up a lot of time. It’s hard to find enough interesting content to fill up a feed.
That content is what makes social media work. Without the interesting content, engagement drops off. And as engagement falls, so do all the benefits of social media – the traffic, the leads, the followers. It’s a bit of a negative loop.
If you’re having trouble coming up with good content ideas, don’t worry – you’re not alone. Even if you’ve been good about publishing content regularly, most marketers find that simply announcing new blog posts on their feeds is not enough.
Audiences want more. If we want to keep their attention we need to try new stuff and be willing to show who we are.
What is Content Marketing?
Most people hear content marketing and think of blogs, articles, and social media – but it’s more than that!
Content marketing is a long-term marketing technique used to attract, engage, and keep the relationship between business and audience.
Through articles, videos, podcasts, and other material that are relevant.
This framework relies upon expertise, boosts brand recognition, and maintains your business in the fourth spot to purchasing what you sell.
Content marketing has shown to be a successful approach as it offers an edge in terms of competition.
Do you want proves?
Then look at the facts:
According to Content Marketing Institute–
* 47% of purchasers examine 3-5 pieces of content before entering into contact with a sales agent.
* Content marketing companies report growth rates roughly 30% higher than non-using companies.
* 72% of business-to-business (B2B) marketers claim that content marketing boosts their commitment and leads.